Complaints about our Services

In this section you can make complaints about the services of Soho Housing, including the performance, behaviour and attitude of the staff team at Soho Housing - and also about the performance and services of our contractors.

If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service or the behaviour, attitude or performance of any of our team members, please let us know by making a complaint to your Housing Officer. You can find out who you Housing Officer is and their contact details here

For more details please refer to our complaints policy

You can also write a letter to our office address

18 Hanway Street, London W1T 1UF