If you suspect you have a gas leak:
· Don’t turn any electrical switches on or off.
· Do put out cigarettes.
· Don’t light matches.
· Do open doors and windows.
· Check your cooker and make sure all the knobs are turned off.
· Check the pilot light in your boiler is still lit.
· If you can still smell gas, turn the gas supply off at the meter
and make sure all gas appliances are all turned off.
· Contact Gas Safe immediately on 0800 111 999. It is safe to use your
Annual Gas Safety test
We visit all our properties where there is a gas supply once a year to do a gas safety test. It is essential that you do arrange an appointment with our gas contractors and allow access for the safety test to take place. This is for your own safety and that of your neighbours.