Home Contents Insurance

All residents are recommended to take out home contents insurance to give them protection for things that we do not cover, such as theft of belongings or damage caused by a neighbour (e.g. if their washing machine leaks into someone else's home). The National Housing Federation runs insurance schemes specially designed for housing association residents. For more information contact the housing team or call 020 7557 7400.